AccuOnboard's aircraft weighing system integrates state-of-the-art technology in digital weighing processing and high-accuracy hermetically sealed load cells. The integration of high performance load cells with modern, advanced weighing processor (G4) results in an accurate, highly reliable, robust, and easy-to-use system for weighing aircraft.
The system is ideal for applications that include: routine weigh and centre-of-gravity monitoring; weigh checks after airframe repairs and modifications; and use in design when proving weight and centre-of-gravity determinations.
The user terminal, a PC-based multi-channel indicator, manages data transmitted by up to 5 load cells. It features a colour graphic display with touch screen and provides intuitive step-by-step operation, including advanced functions such as CG calculation, aircraft type library, weighing history, latitude and altitude adjustment, and printouts of weight results.
- Capacity range of 7,000 – 270,000 Kgs
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of applied load, or ±0.02% of channel capacity, whichever is greater
- G-factor compensation between calibration and operation locations enables accurate and simple operation
- Hermetically sealed, compact stainless steel load cells
- User-friendly, color graphic display with touch screen
- Robust and reliable operation
- Accurate mass measurement under severe vibration and oscillation conditions
- On-board automatic center of gravity calculation
- Automatic latitude and altitude adjustment of weight value
- Aircraft weights stored in history file for future comparison and data validation
- On-board library of up to 200 aircraft types and characteristics
- Re-configurable load cell arrangement
- Synchronized sampling of all weight channels minimizing the effect of vibration, oscillations and wind